Petroleum and Gas Engineering
(Bachelor of Engineering)
The educational aim of Petroleum Engineering is to cultivate qualified practical elite who will obtain solid mathematical foundation and systematic petroleum engineering specialty knowledge; who will has the higher computer applied and engineering practice abilities; who will be engaged in engineering design, engineering construction and management, applied research and science and technology development of the following aspects: oil and gas drilling, well completing engineering, oil extraction engineering, oil deposit engineering and so onwhen thy graduate from the university.
Main Courses: Physical Chemistry, Development Geology, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Permeation Fluid Mechanics, Petrophysics, Drilling Engineering, Oil Production Engineering, Reservoir Engineering.
Academic Requirement: High School Degree
HSK Requirement: No
1. Apply at “Online Application System” http://admission.lnpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. A passport photo
3. Copy of whole passport
4. Copy of your High-School degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
5. Copy of your High-School degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
6. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
7. Family financial statement