Oil-gas Storage and Transportation Engineering
(Bachelor of Engineering)
The Program of Oil-gas Storage Transportation Engineering is designed to equip students with a broad fundamental knowledge to be technicians as one who discharge duties ethically, independently, competently and constructively in long distance pipeline transportation, oil deport, oil field surface construction, design and management collection and transportation as a high level technological talent.
Main courses: Engineering Mechanics, Hydromechanics in Engineering, Thermodynamics, Electrical Engineering, Heat Transformation, Electron-technology, Foundation of Mechanical Design, Pump and Compressor, Design of Oil Deport, Design and Management of Oil-line, Gas-oil Gathering, Strength Design of Oilcan and Pipe, Optimization Method and Application in Oil Storage and Transportation.
Academic Requirement: High School Degree
HSK Requirement: No
1. Apply at “Online Application System” http://admission.lnpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. A passport photo
3. Copy of whole passport
4. Copy of your High-School degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
5. Copy of your High-School degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
6. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
7. Family financial statement