Electrical Engineering and Automation
(Bachelor of Engineering)
This program aims at training practical professionals that develop morally, intellectually, physically and aesthetically, adapting to the need of socialist market economy, grasp the basic theory, knowledge and skills in the fields of electric engineering and its automation, possessing the creativity spirit and practical ability.
Graduates of this program will engage in the work relating to Electrical Engineering such as system operation, automatic control, electronic technology, information processing, experiment analysis, research and development, and the application of electronic and computer to serve the petroleum and petrochemical industry and local economic development.
Main courses: Fundamentals of Circuit Analysis, Analog Electric Technology, Digital Electric Technology, Automatic Controlling Principle, Microcomputer Principles and Interface Technology, Single Chip Processor Principle and Application, Signal and System, Sensors Technology and Error Processing, Fundamentals of Motor and Motor Drive, Power Electronic Conversion, Electrical Control and PLC Technology, Power System for Industrial Plant, D.C Motor Drive Control System, A.C Speed Adjusting.
Academic Requirement: High School Degree
HSK Requirement: No
1. Apply at “Online Application System” http://admission.lnpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. A passport photo
3. Copy of whole passport
4. Copy of your High-School degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
5. Copy of your High-School degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
6. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
7. Family financial statement