Chemical Engineering and Technology
(Bachelor of Engineering)
The Program of Chemical Engineering and Technology is designed to prepare a comprehensive and advanced technician with a sound knowledge of the chemical engineering process, including refining chemistry, chemical techniques, and industrial catalysis, and with all round development of morality, intelligence and physique.
Students are required to be able to acquire the broad knowledge of chemical engineering and techniques, of chemical engineering equipment design, simulated optimization, and to have the ability to study, develop and design the latest products, the latest techniques, the latest technology and the latest equipment, to have the ability to search documents and date, and the ability to develop scientific research and work.
Main Courses: Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering, Thermodynamics of Chemical Engineering, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Petrochemistry, Petroleum Processing, Fundamentals of Catalysis, Structure chemistry.
Academic Requirement: High School Degree
HSK Requirement: No
1. Apply at “Online Application System” http://admission.lnpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. A passport photo
3. Copy of all pages of passport. (from the first page to last one)
4. Copy of your High-School degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
5. Copy of your High-School degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
6. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
7. Family financial statement