(Bachelor of Management)
The program aims at training students to adapt to the socialist market economy, Petroleum and petrochemical industry with a solid foundation of knowledge and management, economics basic theoretical knowledge, with a certain level of foreign language, the system master of business administration in the field of theoretical knowledge and technical methods. The qualified graduates will also grasp good interpersonal communication, organizational management skills and solving practical problems capability, who could be the application-oriented talent to work at the petroleum and petrochemical companies, businesses, governments and institutions engaged in the management, teaching or scientific research.
Main Courses: Economic law, management, accounting, economics, statistics, marketing, logistics management, financial management, project management, production and operations management, corporate strategic management, organizational behavior, management, communication,human resource management, management information systems, business management, market research and forecasting, etc.
Academic Requirement: High School Degree
HSK Requirement: No
1. Apply at “Online Application System” http://admission.lnpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. A passport photo
3. Copy of whole passport
4. Copy of your High-School degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
5. Copy of your High-School degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
6. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
7. Family financial statement