(Master of Management)
With combining the advantage disciplines of Liaoning Shihua University and based on the idea about being established in petroleum and radiating energy sources, the Business and Management faculty of Liaoning Shihua University specifically implement the researches around the fields about energy sources and environment economy management, economy about energy sources technique and so forth. The postgraduate program (master level) Enterprise Management aims to cultivate applied talents who are capable to enterprise management works or academic talents who are capable for relevant teaching and research works.
This programs aims to cultivate students to master solid knowledge and relevant skills about enterprise management. At the same time the qualified graduates of this program need to understand the theories and analytic methods about enterprise administration, marketing, finance management, human resource, enterprise information management etc.. Furthermore, it requires graduates to have the capacity to research, to analyze, to organize in real companies or being capable individually to implement academic researches and teaching works on relevant fields.
Main Courses:Economics, Managerial mathematics, Applied statistics, Advanced operations research, Operation management, Academic activities, Journals reviewed, Enterprise strategy management, Organizational behavior and human resource management, Marketing management, Corporate governance theory, Corporate finance, Logistics and supply chain management,Project management, New Institutional Economics, Accounting Theory and Practice, Enterprise resource planning, Information management, Paper introduction, Corporate Social Responsibility, Energy economy management etc..
Academic Requirement: Bachelor Degree
HSK Requirement: No
1. Apply at “Online Application System” http://admission.lnpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. A passport photo
3. Copy of all pages of passport. (from the first page to last page)
4. Copy of your Bachelor degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
5. Copy of both your Bachelor degree certificate and graduation certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
6. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
7. Family financial statement
8. Recommendation letters from at least two different professors