Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation
(Master of Engineering)
The master program of Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation aims to cultivate postgraduate students with master specialized knowledge and competence so that the students could master the theoretical basis and the professional knowledge about Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation. The qualified graduates will have enough competence for engaging in solving practical issues,manufacturing applying,researching and so on. The main research field are: Modern Theory & Method About Machine Design; Theory of Strength & Structural Reliability Design of Mechanical Equipment; Mechanical CAD/CAM; Mechanical-electrical-hydraulic Integration; Machinery Manufacturing Automation & Mechanical and Electrical Control technology; Advanced Manufacturing Technology; Process and Mechanism of Grinding and Super High-speed Grinding; Process Equipment Condition Monitoring etc.
Main Courses:numerical analysis; Mathematical physics equations and special function; Modern mechanical design theory and method; Mechanical Vibration Theory; Modern mechanical control theory; Experimental method and digital signal processing; The finite element method and its application; Engineering system modeling and simulation; Hydraulic servo system; Mechanical reliability design; Mechanical CAM /CAPP; Robotics; Modern NC technology; Advanced processing technology and manufacturing equipment; grinding principle etc..
Academic Requirement: Bachelor Degree
HSK Requirement: No
1. Apply at “Online Application System” http://admission.lnpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
2. A passport photo
3. Copy of all pages of passport. (from the first page to last page)
4. Copy of your Bachelor degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
5. Copy of both your Bachelor degree certificate and graduation certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
6. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
7. Family financial statement
8. Recommendation letters from at least two different professors